- See the gears and inner workings of this stunning timepiece!
- The perfect gift for engineers and mechanical minds.
- Made from High-Quality Stainless Steel, Glass and Leather.
- Features include automatic self-winding.
(do note this watch does not use batteries but needs to be wound and then worn to keep time, if left unworn it will stop and will need to wound again)
- Item Type: Mechanical Wristwatches
- Case Shape: Round
- Band Material Type: Leather
- Dial Diameter: 42mm
- Style: Fashion & Casual
- Clasp Type: Bracelet Clasp
- Case Thickness: 13mm
- Feature: Luminous
- Case Material: Stainless Steel
- Band Length: 20cm
- Water Resistance Depth: Not waterproof
- Gender: Men
- Band Width: 22mm
- Dial Window Material Type: Glass
- Movement: Automatic Self-Wind
- Calendar: None
- Dial Display: Analog
- 1 bar water resistant
- 1 bar water resistance means that you watch cannot be made wet, this watch may not have electrical parts but can be damaged if water gets to the sensitive parts. it may handle accidental splashes but must not get wet intentionally.
- 3 bar water resistance does not mean that you can swim with your watch, it just refers to it being splash-proof.
- It does not mean the watch will be fine if you bring it 30 meters below sea level.
- While it's certainly possible that your watch could survive an extremely brief trip under very careful conditions in extremely still water, but it is advisable not to submerge a 3bar or 5bar water-resistant watch.
- 3 bar and 5 bar water-resistant watches are not safe in the water, 10 bar is the start if wish to dip your watch in water, and if you really want to dive with your watch you are safer to go for waterproof
There is a big difference between water resistance and waterproof. If your watch doesn't say it's water-resistant, treat it as if it's a piece of paper. Water can do terrible things to it.
If it does mention a vague sort of water resistance, still avoid getting it wet.
A splash will be okay, but definitely not a good idea to go for a dip or shower with it on - especially since a hot shower's steam can do even more horrible things to your watch's seals than water.
Please note that shock and vibrations may affect the mechanisms in the watch. Please remove your watch when doing hard labour or extreme sports.
What's in the box
1 x Watch