Brand Name: Naviforce
Feature: Alarm, Day/Date
Material: Leather strap, Stainless steel Case
Watch Movement: Digital and analogue
Water resistance information:
- 3 bar water resistance does not mean that you can swim with your watch, it just refers to it being splash proof.
- It does NOT mean the watch will be fine if you bring it 30 meters below sea level.
- While it's certainly possible that your watch could survive an extremely brief trip under very careful conditions in extremely still water, but it is advisable not to submerce a 3bar or 5bar water restant watch.
- 3 bar and 5 bar water resistant watches are not safe in water, 10 bar is the start if wish to dip your watch in water, and if you really want to dive with your watch you are safer to go for waterproof
there is a big difference between water resitance and waterprooof.
- If your watch doesn't say it's water resistant, treat it as if it's a piece of paper. Water can do terrible things to it.
- If it does mention a vague sort of water resistance, still avoid getting it wet.
- A splash will be okay, but definitely not a good idea to go for a dip or shower with it on - especially since a hot shower's steam can do even more horrible things to your watch's seals than water.
What's in the box
1 x Watch
1 x Watch Box