- Brand Name: NAVIFORCE
- Model Number: 9110
- Model Name Outlaw Design - Grey
- Movement: Quartz
- Item Type: Wrist Watch
- Dial Display: Analogue
- Gender: Male
- Water Resistance: 3 bar (30 METERS). (Sweat, small raindrops, But don't flush Bubble water, Bathing etc.)
- Features: Time Display, Date Display,
- 3 bar water resistance does not mean that you can swim with your watch, it just refers to it being splash-proof.
- It does NOT mean the watch will be fine if you bring it 30 meters below sea level.
- While it's certainly possible that your watch could survive an extremely brief trip under very careful conditions in extremely still water, but it is advisable not to submerse a 3bar or 5bar water-resistant watch.
- 3 bar and 5 bar water-resistant watches are not safe in water,
- If your watch doesn't say it's water-resistant, treat it as if it's a piece of paper. Water can do terrible things to it.
- If it does mention a vague sort of water resistance, still avoid getting it wet.
- A splash will be okay, but definitely not a good idea to go for a dip or shower with it on - especially since a hot shower's steam can do even more horrible things to your watch's seals than water.