- Brand Name: Naviforce
- Feature: Chronograph, Complete Calendar, Day/Date, Multiple Time Zone, Water Resistant
- Material: Leather strap, Stainless steel Case
- Gender: Men
- Watch Movement: Digital and analogue
- 3 bar water resistance does not mean that you can swim with your watch, it just refers to it being splash-proof.
It does NOT mean the watch will be fine if you bring it 30 meters below sea level.
While it's certainly possible that your watch could survive an extremely brief trip under very careful conditions in extremely still water, but it is advisable not to submerse a 3bar or 5bar water resistant watch.
3 bar and 5 bar water-resistant watches are not safe in water, 10 bar is the start if wish to dip your watch in water, and if you really want to dive with your watch, you are safer to go for waterproof - there is a significant difference between water resistance and waterproof.
- If your watch doesn't say it's water-resistant, treat it as if it's a piece of paper. Water can do terrible things to it.
- If it does mention a vague sort of water resistance, still avoid getting it wet.
- A splash will be okay, but definitely not a good idea to go for a dip or shower with it on - especially since a hot shower's steam can do even more horrible things to your watch's seals than water.
What's in the box
1 watch box; 1 watch